My Grandmother taught me to look to God for the answers to everything. These posts are things she taught me and things that I have learned on my own...
For my Grandchildren, Karina, Gavin, Ethan and Cory. I love you very much
“Only take care, and keep your soul diligently, lest you forget the things that your eyes have seen, and lest they depart from your heart all the days of your life. Make them known to your children and your children's children—Deuteronomy 4:9

Monday, January 31, 2011

To My Granddaughter




















The sunshine of your precious smile

could melt the coldest heart.

It brightens up my dreary day

when we are far apart.

The memory of your little hand

holding mine so tight

brings a warm glow to my heart

on a cold and dreary night.

Those little arms that hug my neck will

soon be big and strong; you're growing up

so quickly so it won't be very long.

So I'll take your hugs and kisses now,

cause the day will soon be here,

when you'll think you're much too big,

for me to hold so near.

No comments:

Post a Comment