My Grandmother taught me to look to God for the answers to everything. These posts are things she taught me and things that I have learned on my own...
For my Grandchildren, Karina, Gavin, Ethan and Cory. I love you very much
“Only take care, and keep your soul diligently, lest you forget the things that your eyes have seen, and lest they depart from your heart all the days of your life. Make them known to your children and your children's children—Deuteronomy 4:9

Sunday, July 18, 2010

A Grandmother's Journey



When my Granddaughter was born, my prayer was that the Lord would lead me to be to her as my Grandmother was to me. She taught me to be wise, creative and faithful to God.
I had the privilege to have her near me for a year. The blessings that God gave me are innumerable. Now that they are 12 hours away I am struggling with the task of being a long distance Grandmother. I was never near my Grandmother for very long, and she still managed to teach me to cook, clean, sew, crochet, run to the Lord and have a gentle and quite spirit. I pray to be able to teach her all those things and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment